Reasons why you should never judge someone for crying at any time during a dance competition:
1. It’s stressful.
2. There could be an injury involved.
3. The tears could possibly be tears of joy.
4. They could be angry tears because they worked so hard and something out of their control messed them up.
5. It could be their last dance competition, or a friend’s last dance competition.
6. Maybe they wish their mom was there. You don’t know how many times I cried during the 2012 All Irelands because my mom wasn’t there.
22!!!! I mean I didn’t cry but I wanted one